This type of Intellectual Property and should be treated as physical property: you can create, register, sell, license it, pass it to your heirs, etc.
Many times, a trademark is a company's MOST VALUABLE ASSET.
Attorney Marcos E. Garciaacosta can assist you in the early stages of creating a trademark for a product or service, including in-depth research.
Attorney Marcos has experience filing thousands of trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and internationally, in different jurisdictions such as Mexico, the European Union, etc.
We can answer any office actions issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Additionally, you can reach us to renew, modify and fix any existing trademark.
Attorney Marcos can also monitor the trademark and defend it from trademark infringers.
Contact us at (480) 324-6378 to learn how we can help you file and protect your trademarks.
Contáctenos para que le digamos como le podemos ayudar a proteger su marca registrada y lograr tus metas de negocio.
- Some Marijuana Companies Violating Candy Trademarks May 24, 2021
- How to Avoid TV Piracy Lawsuits-Tool Kit for Restaurants, Bars May 6, 2021
- 3 Ways to Get Sued for Intellectual Property Theft April 7, 2021
- Operating Agreements: Just Like a Prenup for Your Business March 15, 2021
- What to Know Now: Trademarks 101 January 13, 2021
- How Walter Mercado Almost Lost His Trademarks and IP Forever December 28, 2020