FIND USEFUL RESOURCES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our Monarch Initiative, Innovation Without Borders
- We are launching a new program to help small businesses and startups from Mexico and Latin America to gain a foothold in the American market. We are joining forces with companies and organizations in Arizona to provide these companies with the support and resources necessary.
Incubators, Accelerators, and Innovation Space in Arizona
- Visit this page to get a list of all the spaces in the state that can help you to fine-tune your business plan and get access to funding, capital and more
Fuerza Local or Local First
- Fuerza Local is the Latino version of Local First, a program that aims to build connections between local small businesses with the goal of keeping our spending money in our community. Fuerza Local partners with Compass CBS for some of their classes and business training.
Goldman Sachs Investment Fund
- This initiative from Goldman Sachs provides business education to small businesses as well as access to capital. Click here to learn more.
Arizona Technology Investors
- Looking to connect with angel investors in the Southwest or Arizona? visit ATI’s website for more information.
- DAS Foundation was founded in March 2015 with the idea of guiding and incentivize more individuals to do business planning for their own business.
Accion Venture Lab
- This is a venture fund of global scope, invests mainly in tech enterprises. Click here for more info.
- Prestamos is committed to building stronger communities by providing small businesses access to capital through non-traditional small business financing resources.
Hustle Phoenix inspires and equips natural entrepreneurs in underserved urban communities of the Phoenix metro area in order to foster sustainable economic grow.
Business incubator ecosystem accelerator